USUKAN COVE FUN FISHING
TOUR CODE : UCL42 | USUKAN COVE FUN FISHING
0700hrs Pick up from City Hotels
0820hrs Pick up from Outskirt Hotels and depart for Kota Belud, a journey offering a scenic view of paddy fields, villages and a picturesque sight of Mount Kinabalu from different perspectives
0930hrs Arrive at Usukan Cove Lodge, the gateway to Pandan Pandan Island. Program & safety briefing while enjoying the local refreshment served at Cove Café
1000hrs Boat ride for fun fishing at different sites around Usukan bay
1300hrs BBQ lunch at Pandan Pandan Recreation Area
1330hrs Continue reef snorkeling or free at leisure
Extra Activities: Coral Transplanting Briefing & Demo, Traditional Net Fishing “Merambat” Demo, Kayaks are available for use
1430hrs Return boat ride to Usukan Cove Lodge to freshen-up and get changed, local refreshment will be served before your journey back
1530hrs Depart back to your respective hotels
1630hrs Estimated arrival at Outskirt Hotels
1700hrs Estimated arrival at City Hotels
- Return Land & Boat Transfer
- Handline, Baits & Life Jacket
- Meals: 2 x Light Refreshments & BBQ Lunch
- English Speaking Licensed Tour Guide
- Free Use of Kayak
** Extra services provided: Towel (chargeable)
Things to Bring & Wear:
Casual Wear / Beach Attire / Slippers / Flip Flops / Water Shoes or Rubber Shoes / Hat / Sunglasses / Sun Lotion / Raincoat / Sea Sick Medicine / Extra Clothes for Changing / Towel / Dry Bag / Waterproof Camera / Drinking Water / Other Personal Items ie. Toiletries & etc / Extra Cash for Optional Activities or Other Personal Expenses
· Pickup time from hotel varies depending on hotel locations and traffic conditions, please reconfirm with our staff on the actual timing.
· This package is based on join-in basis: sharing tour guide service and transportation. Private Tour Guide Service or Tour is available upon request at a reasonable fee.
· Inno Travel & Tour Services Sdn Bhd reserves the right to alter or cancel itinerary should conditions beyond our control render it necessary.