CODE TOUR : SHS01 | SANDAKAN NATURE CITY TOUR
Travelling period until 31st March 2019
Price Per Person (MYR)
• All rates are quoted in Ringgit Malaysia (MYR) and are inclusive of 6% Goods & Service Tax (GST).
• Single traveller will be subjected to two (2) person charges.
• Child rates are applicable to age between 3 – 11 years old. Infant aged 2 years and below – FOC.
• For big group discounts of 10 paxs & above, please email your request to email@example.com directly.
- Sandakan Memorial Park
- Puu Jih Shih Buddhist Temple
- St. Michael’s Church
- Central Market
- Agnes Keith Museum
- English Tea House
Meet and greet at Hotels around Sandakan or Sandakan Airport and proceed for your Sandakan Nature City Tour. The tour includes a visit to Sandakan Memorial Park, which is adjacent to the site of the original Sandakan Prisoner of War (POW) Camp. The park commemorates the sacrifice and suffering endured by both Australian and British soldiers who were held by the Japanese as Prisoners of War between 1942 and 1945. The Puu Jih Shih Buddhist Temple, located on a steep hill top where you can have a magnificent view overlooking Sandakan Bay and the Town Centre. Then, continue to one of the oldest church in Sabah, St. Michael’s Church where you can see a century old building where Christianity is preached. Drive to the Central Market where you can see the local produce and fresh seafood being sold. Visit to the Agnes Keith Museum to learn about the life in the colonial days on Agnes & Harry Keith. Harry was the first conservator of the Forestry Department in Sabah and Agnes was the author of the three famous books called Land below the Wind, Three Came Home and White Man Returns. Stop at the nearby English Tea House where you may have another spectacular view of Sandakan Nature City. Here, you may have your own choices of refreshment (at your own account). After tour, return back to your hotel or proceed departure transfer to Sandakan Airport for your onwards travel. Tour ends.
Land Transportation (Seat-In-Coach), Entrance Fees (where applicable) and English Speaking Tour Guide Service.
Flight Tickets, Air Freight Charges, Camera / Video Fee, Personal Travel Insurance, Personal Expenses and Other Optional Activities / Meals / Beverages not mentioned in the above sample itinerary.
What to Bring or Wear (Recommendations):
Raincoat (Wet Season: Nov-Feb), Cap/Hat, Insect Repellent, Sun Block Lotion, Good Walking Shoes, Comfortable Cotton T-Shirts with Long or Short Pants, Binoculars, Camera and Extra Cash for your personal expenses.
· Pickup time from hotel varies depending on your hotel location and traffic conditions, please reconfirm with our staff on the actual timing. Should the transport is delayed; kindly contact the hotline numbers stated on your tour voucher before making alternative arrangements.
· If you are arriving at Sandakan Airport on the day of your tour, our friendly English speaking tour guide will meet and greet you at the Arrival Hall with a placard bearing your good name.
· This package is based on join-in basis: sharing tour guide service and transportation. Private Tour Guide Service or Tour is available upon request at a reasonable fee, please email your inquiry to firstname.lastname@example.org directly.
· The itinerary provided should be taken as guideline only as much of your day-to-day program will be determined by weather, wildlife sightings and the utmost importance, your fitness ability.
· Inno Travel & Tour Services Sdn Bhd reserves the right to alter routes, timing, itineraries and accommodation reserved should conditions beyond our control render it necessary.