TOUR CODE SHS 02 | SEPILOK ORANG UTAN & BORNEAN SUN BEAR TOUR
Travelling period until 31st March 2019
Price Per Person (MYR)
• All rates are quoted in Ringgit Malaysia (MYR) and are inclusive of 6% Goods & Service Tax (GST).
• Single traveller will be subjected to two (2) person charges.
• Child rates are applicable to age between 3 – 11 years old. Infant aged 2 years and below – FOC.
• For big group discounts of 10 paxs & above, please email your request to email@example.com directly.
- Sepilok Orang Utan Rehabilitation Centre
- Bornean Sun Bear Conservation Centre
Meet and greet at Hotels around Sandakan or Sandakan Airport and drive approximately 40 minutes to Sepilok Orang Utan Rehabilitation Centre, situated in the Kabili-Sepilok Forest Reserve. After registration, follow a guided boardwalk that will lead you to the Feeding Platform, a chance for you to explore the lowland rainforest trees. Witness the feeding of Orang Utans, watch the scheduled video programme about the Orang Utans (25 minutes) at the Nature Education Centre and pay a visit to the Exhibition Hall. Thereafter, take a leisure walk to the nearby Bornean Sun Bear Conservation Centre to see the world’s smallest bear in its natural environment. After tour, return back to your hotel or proceed departure transfer to Sandakan Airport for your onwards travel. Tour ends.
Land Transportation (Seat-In-Coach), Entrance Fees (where applicable) and English Speaking Tour Guide Service.
Flight Tickets, Air Freight Charges, Camera / Video Fee, Personal Travel Insurance, Personal Expenses and Other Optional Activities / Meals / Beverages not mentioned in the above sample itinerary.
WHAT TO BRING OR WEAR (RECOMMENDATIONS)
Raincoat (Wet Season: Nov-Feb), Cap/Hat, Insect Repellent, Sun Block Lotion, Good Walking Shoes, Comfortable Cotton T-Shirts with Long or Short Pants, Binoculars, Camera and Extra Cash for your personal expenses.
* Pickup time from hotel varies depending on your hotel location and traffic conditions, please reconfirm with our staff on the actual timing. Should the transport is delayed; kindly contact the hotline numbers stated on your tour voucher before making alternative arrangements.
* If you are arriving at Sandakan Airport on the day of your tour, our friendly English speaking tour guide will meet and greet you at the Arrival Hall with a placard bearing your good name.
* This package is based on join-in basis: sharing tour guide service and transportation. Private Tour Guide Service or Tour is available upon request at a reasonable fee, please email your inquiry to firstname.lastname@example.org directly.
* The itinerary provided should be taken as guideline only as much of your day-to-day program will be determined by weather, wildlife sightings and the utmost importance, your fitness ability.
* Inno Travel & Tour Services Sdn Bhd reserves the right to alter routes, timing, itineraries and accommodation reserved should conditions beyond our control render it necessary.