TOUR CODE : SHS04 | GOMATONG CAVE & BILIT KINABATANGAN RIVER
Travelling period until 31st March 2019
Price Per Person (MYR)
I have a group of 2 Adults & above
I am accompanying and sharing room with 2 Paying Adults
• All rates are quoted in Ringgit Malaysia (MYR) and are inclusive of 6% Goods & Service Tax (GST).
• Child rates are applicable to age between 3 – 11 years old. Infant aged 2 years and below – FOC.
• For big group discounts of 10 paxs & above, please email your request to firstname.lastname@example.org directly.
* Gomantong Cave
* River Cruises at Kinabatangan River
DAY 1 | ARIVAL SANDAKAN | GOMANTONG CAVE | KINABATANGAN RIVER ( MEALS : LUNCH & DINNER )
Meet and greet at Hotels around Sandakan or Sandakan Airport and drive overland (2½ hrs) to reach Gomantong Cave to explore the largest limestone and bird nests cave in Sabah where millions of swiftlets make the cave their home. After cave tour, drive onwards to Bilit, Kinabatangan River, home to the 10 species of primates namely Proboscis Monkeys, Langurs, Macaques, Orang Utan, Slow Loris, Western Tarsier, 8 species of Hornbills such as Rhinoceros Hornbill, Pied Hornbill, Black Hornbill, Helmeted Hornbill (50kg, 120cm), Kingfishers, Bulbuls, Trogons, Flycatchers, Sunbirds, Broadbills, Herons, Mangrove Snakes, Vipers, Estuarine Crocodile, Asian Elephants and many other wildlife. Upon your arrival at Bilit Adventure Lodge, a warm welcome by the staff and check-in to your accommodation. Lunch will be served at the Dining Hall. By 1530hrs, enjoy your afternoon tea with some local bites. After a short briefing by the nature guide, take an afternoon cruise (1600hrs) along the Kinabatangan River (Sabah’s longest river at 560km) where you can observe wildlife on the boat itself. Dinner & overnight stay at Bilit Adventure Lodge.
DAY 2 | MORNING CRUISE | KINABATANGAN RIVER | DEPARTURE SANDAKAN (MEAL: BREAKFAST )
Wake up early in the morning to start the day with an early river cruise at about 0600hrs. After the 1 hour boat cruise, proceed back to the Lodge for breakfast. By 0830hrs, depart Bilit for Sandakan. Drop-off at your hotel or proceed departure transfer to Sandakan Airport for your onwards travel. Tour ends.
Land Transportation (Seat-In-Coach), Entrance Fee to Gomantong Cave, 1 x Night Accommodation at Bilit Adventure Lodge (Standard) or Similar, Meal(s): 1 x Breakfast, 1 x Lunch & 1 x Dinner, 01 Evening Cruise, 01 Morning Cruise and English Speaking Tour Guide Service.
Flight Tickets, Air Freight Charges, Camera / Video Fee, Personal Travel Insurance, Personal Expenses and Other Optional Activities / Meals / Beverages not mentioned in the above sample itinerary.
Private Tour Guide and Transportation (Vehicle)
Please email your request to email@example.com directly
Night - walk, pay locally @ RM10.00 nett per person per hour
Tree planting, pay locally @ RM10.00 nett per tree
Private River Cruise
Additional charges of RM350.00 nett per boat per river cruise
WHAT TO BRING OR WEAR (RECOMMENDATIONS):
Raincoat (Wet Season: Nov-Feb), Cap/Hat, Insect Repellent, Sun Block Lotion, Good Walking Shoes, Comfortable Cotton T-Shirts with Long or Short Outdoor Pants (breathable/ quick-dry material and earth colors), Selection of Dry Bags (to keep trek bag content dry), Binoculars, Camera, Personal Toiletries, Personal First Aid Kit, Personal Medications and Extra Cash for your personal expenses.
IMPORTANT REMARKS :
* Pickup time from hotel varies depending on your hotel location and traffic conditions, please reconfirm with our staff on the actual timing. Should the transport is delayed; kindly contact the hotline numbers stated on your tour voucher before making alternative arrangements.
* If you are arriving at Sandakan Airport on the day of your tour, our friendly English speaking tour guide will meet and greet you at the Arrival Hall with a placard bearing your good name.
* This package is based on join-in basis: sharing tour guide service and transportation (land & boat). Private Tour Guide Service or Tour is available upon request at a reasonable fee, please email your inquiry to firstname.lastname@example.org directly.
* Inno Travel & Tour Services Sdn Bhd does not guarantee wildlife sightings.
* The itinerary provided should be taken as guideline only as much of your day-to-day program will be determined by weather, wildlife sightings and the utmost importance, your fitness ability.
* Inno Travel & Tour Services Sdn Bhd reserves the right to alter routes, timing, itineraries and accommodation reserved should conditions beyond our control render it necessary.