TOUR CODE : SHS05 | SELINGAN TURTLE ISLAND TOUR
Travelling period until 31st March 2019
Price Per Person (MYR)
I have a group of 2 Adults & above
I am accompanying and sharing room with 2 Paying Adults
• All rates are quoted in Ringgit Malaysia (MYR) and are inclusive of 6% Goods & Service Tax (GST).
• Child rates are applicable to age between 2 – 10 years old; infant below 2 years old – FOC. Maximum of 1 Child sharing a room with 2 Adults, an extra mattress will be provided for the Child.
• For big group discounts of 10 paxs & above, please email your request to email@example.com directly.
TOUR HIGHLIGHTS :
- Selingan Turtle Island
ABOUT SELINGAN TURTLE ISLAND
The Turtle Island Park lies 40km north of Sandakan - a safe haven for the endangered green and hawksbill turtles and gives you the rare opportunity to watch turtle landings. Selingan Island houses the park's headquarters, a turtle hatchery, tourist accommodation and other basic facilities. Turtles lay their eggs throughout the year, but the best time to head there is between July and October when the sea is calmer. Observe the collection of eggs, tagging of mother turtles and releasing of baby turtles into the sea.
DAY 1 | ARRIVAL SANDAKAN | SELINGAN TURTLE ISLAND (MEALS: LUNCH & DINNER)
Meet and greet at Hotels around Sandakan or Sandakan Airport and transfer to CQ Jetty for Selingan Turtle Island. This journey by motorised boat will take about 1 hour. After lunch, grab your mask, fins and snorkel and head to the beach where you can find lots of juvenile marine life. Or, you can choose to relax or go for sun bathing by the beach. Before dinner, treat yourself to a slide show featuring information of the turtle park and turtles. After dinner, standby at the Cafeteria. Wait for Park Ranger’s signal before proceed in a small group to the egg-laying site to witness the mother turtle laying eggs, transferring of eggs to the hatchery and releasing of hatchlings to the sea. Overnight at Selingan Island Chalet.
DAY 2 | SELINGAN TURTLE ISLAND | DEPARTURE SANDAKAN (MEALS: BREAKFAST)
Wake up early in the morning by 0600hrs and have your breakfast at 0630hrs. By 0700hrs, depart Selingan Island and return to mainland. Estimated arrival time at the jetty is at about 0800hrs. Return back to your hotel or proceed departure transfer to Sandakan Airport for your onwards travel. Tour ends.
Photographing of turtles only with camera of unaided flash. Video / Digital Video Cameras are not allowed.
Visitor are prohibited from going around the island on thier own from 6:00am - 6.00pm.
Snorkelling gears are available to hire (Please refer to the island)
Land Transportation (Seat-In-Coach), Return Boat Transfer (Join-In-Basis), Conservation Fee, 1 x Night Accommodation at Selingan Turtle Island (Standard Chalet) or Similar, Meal(s): 1 x Breakfast, 1 x Lunch & 1 x Dinner and English Speaking Tour Guide Service.
Flight Tickets, Air Freight Charges, Camera / Video Fee, Personal Travel Insurance, Personal Expenses and Other Optional Activities / Meals / Beverages not mentioned in the above sample itinerary.
Private Tour Guide and Transportation (Vehicle)
Please email your request to firstname.lastname@example.org directly
WHAT TO BRING OR WEAR (RECOMMENDATIONS):
Raincoat (Wet Season: Nov-Feb), Cap/Hat, Insect Repellent, Sun Block Lotion, Good Walking Shoes, Comfortable Cotton T-Shirts with Long or Short Outdoor Pants (breathable/ quick-dry material and earth colors), Selection of Dry Bags (to keep trek bag content dry), Swimwear, Torch Light, Binoculars, Camera, Personal Toiletries, Personal First Aid Kit, Personal Medications and Extra Cash for your personal expenses.
* Pickup time from hotel varies depending on your hotel location and traffic conditions, please reconfirm with our staff on the actual timing. Should the transport is delayed; kindly contact the hotline numbers stated on your tour voucher before making alternative arrangements.
* If you are arriving at Sandakan Airport on the day of your tour, our friendly English speaking tour guide will meet and greet you at the Arrival Hall with a placard bearing your good name.
* This package is based on join-in basis: sharing tour guide service and transportation (land & boat). Private Tour Guide Service or Tour is available upon request at a reasonable fee, please email your inquiry to email@example.com directly.
* Inno Travel & Tour Services Sdn Bhd does not guarantee wildlife sightings.
* The itinerary provided should be taken as guideline only as much of your day-to-day program will be determined by weather, wildlife sightings and the utmost importance, your fitness ability.
* Inno Travel & Tour Services Sdn Bhd reserves the right to alter routes, timing, itineraries and accommodation reserved should conditions beyond our control render it necessary.