TOUR CODE : UCL11 | KADAMAIAN WHITE WATER RAFTING [ LEVEL I-II ]
0730hrs Pickup from City Hotels
0815hrs Pickup from Outskirt Hotels and depart for Kadamaian River, located in the Kota Belud district. The drive takes about 1 ½ hours through scenic countryside offering views of paddy fields and villages overlooking the majestic Mount Kinabalu
0945hrs Upon arrival, experience Lingkubang Fish Spa by the river. Proceed for a briefing on the river, the various rapids and safety procedures will be conducted by the river guide. After the briefing, all rafters will put on their rafting gears - life jackets, helmets and collect their paddles
1000hrs Start rafting down the Kadamaian River (Grade I-II) which takes about 1 ½ - 2 hours with exhilarating ride through the rapids
1200hrs Arrive at the ending point, change to dry clothing and enjoy a sumptuous lunch by the Kadamaian river.
1400hrs Depart back to Kota Kinabalu
1530hrs Estimated arrival at Outskirt Hotels
1600hrs Estimated arrival at City Hotels
- Return Land Transfer
- Meal: 1 x Lunch
- 1 x Drinking Water
- Rafting Gears: Life Jacket, Safety Helmet & Paddles
- Raft Boat
- Accompanying Local River Guide
- English Speaking Licensed Tour Guide
Things to Bring & Wear:
Casual Wear (Dry-Fit preferable) / Water Shoes or Rubber Shoes or Sandals with Strap / Strap for Spectacles or Sunglasses / Sunglasses / Sun Lotion / Goggles / Extra Clothes for Changing (in case of getting wet) / Towel / Dry Bag / Waterproof Camera / Drinking Water / Other Personal Items ie. Toiletries & etc / Extra Cash for Optional Activities or Other Personal Expenses
· Pickup time from hotel varies depending on hotel locations and traffic conditions, please reconfirm with our staff on the actual timing.
· This package is based on join-in basis: sharing tour guide service and transportation. Private Tour Guide Service or Tour is available upon request at a reasonable fee.
· Inno Travel & Tour Services Sdn Bhd reserves the right to alter or cancel itinerary should conditions beyond our control render it necessary.